Monday, October 25, 2010

Weekend scrubbing...

Well, we did more than just clean this weekend, but that's for another post...

Yesterday we stayed home. It was a nasty, blustery day. A good day for a blanket and a book and a hot drink (mmmm...maybe Baileys hot chocolate...)

But I have a two year old.

So we decided it was time for fall cleaning. We washed and scrubbed and vacuumed and sorted. And fell into bed exhausted. But it was worth it! I feel so much more organized and prepared to do everything that is coming up in the next few weeks. We have more cleaning and WAY more sorting to do, but we're well on our way to getting our closets cleared. We even took a small load to one of the charity shops.

And today, it seemed to have rubbed off at work - I felt like I was was a million times more productive that I've been for weeks!

Yay fall cleaning!

4 comments:

  1. I need to do my fall cleaning jobs as well... as soon as I'm done my spring cleaning jobs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are awesome!! Now I am craving a Bailey's hot chocolate...mmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just decided that since summer was over, so was spring cleaning - most of the spring jobs are the same as the fall jobs anyway! One day, not sure when that will be, I'll get the whole list crossed off before the next season comes. One day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melynda - so am I, but (conveniently) we don't have any Baileys. Besides, Baileys and chocolate are both off the plate (cup?) right now because of the crazy diet. Which means it will be even more delicious when I finally get to have one!

    ReplyDelete