Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Pax Lodge

I have a lot to say about Pax Lodge and what better day to say it than on the 20th birthday of that white building in Hampstead.

Well, there is going to be a better day because I need to go to bed instead of blogging.

So instead, a few thoughts and a few pictures. With promises of a few more stories and a few more pictures later. I have lots of pictures...just saying...

Thoughts:
  • Pax Lodge was my home during a few of the best years of my life (so far)
  • Pax Lodge introduced me to many of the people I consider my closest friends
  • Pax Lodge made me happy. Or maybe more, I was happy when I lived at Pax Lodge (that sounds like I'm not happy now...but that's not true either...it's just different)
  • Pax Lodge taught me more than I learned during my four year degree
  • I miss Pax Lodge. I miss my Pax Lodge ladies
  • Look at the happy faces in these pictures...Pax Lodge is a happy place!
Photos: (please excuse the quality or lack of quality of the pictures...our computer is still out of commission and I ended up taking pictures of pictures, not scanning them like I should have...)

laughter
crazy surprise fancy dress birthday-going away party
lots of canadians
the girls
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAX LODGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment