Thursday, March 10, 2011

ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


Okay, so not exactly a word, but that's how I'm feeling right now. I've abandoned the dishes in the sink and left stuff strewn about the counters. I have not made our lunches even though that small act, which takes, oh, five minutes at night, saves us half an hour in the morning. I'm going to bed.

My child has kept me up every night this week. I think I'm averaging about 5 hours sleep. Which is nothing to sneeze at. Except this is the kid who came home from the hospital and slept in 5 hour stretches. When she fed at night, she'd get up, have her diaper changed, eat, and go right back to bed for another 5 hours, so I never felt as tired as I do now. I would have gone to bed an hour ago, but she just fell asleep.

Good night...maybe tomorrow I'll come up with something interesting to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment