Monday, March 28, 2011

Nothing Elaborate

It's Monday. That means it's menu day (and I'm linking up with Laura at I'm an organizing junkie).


Last week's menu got moved, more than once! We did alright up to Thursday and then salmon just kept getting pushed back. I thought I'd switch things around and do pizzas on Friday and the meat and potatoes loaf on Sunday, but J was sick, so Alex picked up Chinese food on Friday. I made the loaf on Sunday and remembered why I don't make it very often - it used three mixing bowls, two smaller bowls, a pot (or two) my little food processor, and the regular sized processor...so many dishes. But it was yummy. Even J liked it...it had "flat meatballs!"

This week I'm aiming for low maintenance foods - and ones I can make ahead!

Monday: leftover Meat and Potatoes Loaf

Tuesday: Mini Pizzas (from last week)

Wednesday: Chicken and White Bean Soup

Thursday: Mushroom Soup

Friday: Tuna Casserole (J picked out bug pasta...)

Saturday: Dinner with my in-laws

Sunday: Peanut Butter Chicken

What are you eating this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment